Buying an RV is a huge investment, it's important to know the RV's actual condition before purchase. Our detailed inspection report will give you an exact picture of the condition of the unit you wish to buy. We help you avoid expensive surprises after your purchase!
As a Level 2 Certified NRVIA inspector, I will provide a thorough, unbiased inspection, a snapshot of the equipment on the day of inspection.
The Premier Inspection covers the RV front to back, top to bottom. We will visually examine and test over 500 items, both inside and outside the unit, which usually takes 6-8 hours. I've inspected over 200 Prevost and MCI custom converted coaches, and I've found on motorized RVs, the most costly repairs are usually in the chassis. Because of this, my inspection proudly includes the thorough evaluation of the chassis, in addition to the high standards of the NRVIA. Upon completion of the inspection, I will personally give you an overview of the unit's condition. Within 2 hours of the inspection you will receive a 60-90 page report showing the exact condition of the RV. Contact us today for a sample report.
Even New RVs need inspections! We offer the Premiere Inspection on pre-delivery units so they can be repaired before they even leave the factory! Some factories don't even inspect every single unit that comes off the line! Save yourself headaches, time, and money by having your inspection before you take delivery!
We inspect all types of RVs and Buses plus more new or used:
- Custom Converted Buses including Prevost, MCI, Van Hool and GMC
- Class A gas and diesel
- Class C and Super C
- Fifth Wheel
- Travel Trailers
- Truck Campers and Pop Ups
We are located in Southwest WI, near the state capital, Madison. We perform inspections all across the Midwest and will travel anywhere for inspections. We've even done inspections in California and Florida!
Pricing varies depending on the size and type of your RV, please call for a sample report and more information. Contact us today.
$399: towables (less 25 foot), class b,
$449: class a gas, class c, fifth wheel (less 30 foot)
$499: class a diesel, large fifth wheels/toy haulers
Above pricing is for Premiere Inspection which covers the unit top to bottom, front to back, every aspect of the coach is inspected.
Pricing does not include fluid analysis. Fluid analysis is highly recommended for all engine, transmission, coolant, and generators.
Above pricing includes 75 round trip miles. Additional mileage calculated at $0.50/mile.
- unit should be level with enough room to open slide-outs, awnings, doors, etc.
- refridgerator should be turned on 12 hours prior to inspection
- unit should be full of propane, diesel, or gas
- proper power source for rating of coach should be available (30 amp, 50 amp)
- batteries should be connected and charged
- all keys for unit available
- personal belongings should be cleared from storage and cabinets
- sewer hose present if sewer hook-up is available
- if full hook-ups are not available, consider placing the unit at a nearby RV park. Please note, full hook-ups are available at our location in Brooklyn, WI